首页 > 迎奥周刊 > 正文
   
Hello,Taxi
新闻来源:青岛广播电视报 日期:2005年8月17日

Unit1 载客


  一、招揽乘客
  A: Do you need a taxi?
     您要搭出租车吗?
  B:Yes, I do.
     是的。

A: Are you looking for a cab?
     您在找出租车吗?
  B:Yes.
     是的。

A: Taxi?
     要搭出租车吗?
  B:No, I don’t need one.
     不,不需要。
  A: I can take you there.
     我可以带您去。
  B:There are five of us.
     我们有五个人。

二、安置行李
  A: Do you have room for all my luggage?
     所有行李都能放得下吗?
  B: The big one won’ t fit in the car.
     车里放不下这个大的。

A: Is there enough space for these bags?
     这些袋子能放得下吗?
  B:I’ m not sure if they will all fit.
     我不知道是不是全都放得下。

A:There’s not enough room.
     地方不够。
  B:Can you put it in the trunk?
     可以放在行李厢吗?

Unit2 问候乘客


  一、问候乘客
  A:How are you today?
     您今天好吗?
  B:Pretty good.
     还不错。

A:How’s it going?
     您好吗?
  B:Not bad.
     还不赖。

A:Good morning.
      早上好。
  B:Good morning. How are you ?
      早上好。您好吗?
  A:Fine, thanks. And yourself?
      我很好,谢谢。你自己呢?
  B:Pretty good, thanks.
      还不错,谢谢。

二、询问乘客目的地
  A:Where to?
     去哪儿?
  B:To the train station, please.
     麻烦到火车站。

A:Where would you like to go?
     您想去哪里?
  B:I need to go to the airport.
     我要去机场。

A:Thank you very much.
     非常感谢。
  B:You’re welcome.
     不客气。

A:Thanks.
     谢谢。
  B: My pleasure.
     不客气。

Unit3 青岛国际啤酒节


  一、啤酒城门口
  A:Here we are , Qingdao International Beer City.
     我们现在到青岛国际啤酒城了。
  B:How great it is!
     多么壮观啊!

二、啤酒宫里
  A:Two bottles of beer, please.
     请拿两瓶啤酒。
  B:Which brand do you like?
     你喜欢什么品牌的?
  A:I heard that Tsingtao Beer tastes good.
     我听说青岛啤酒非常棒。
  B:Yeah. Cheers!
     是啊。干杯!


   

作者:

[关闭窗口]